I’ve often heard people say that cats aren’t as high maintenance as dogs. While this may be true, I’ve also come to learn that this doesn’t mean that cats themselves don’t requite lots of care and attention. This is all the more true of felines who are especially fond of finding ways to cause chaos. If you have a cat yourself, I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
It’s honestly impressive how sneaky these creatures can be at times, especially when there’s food or other cats involved. See for yourself in the 10 videos I’ve gathered of cats being troublemakers!
1. A refreshing dip in a mini-pool and a drink? Purrfect!
Lil Demon water attack♬ original sound – abarna07
2. Because if you can, why not?
3. Mochi 100% knows what she’s doing, and I love her for it.
4. There can only be one!
@tracer_oncats Each one of them wanna win #cat #traceroncats #catlover #fun #fyp ♬ Spongebob Tomfoolery – Dante9k Remix – David Snell
5. You can’t convince me this cat isn’t a ninja in training.
@ricokeelo40 Sneaky cat attack! #cats #catlovers #funny #funnyvideo ♬ original sound – Klove4078
6. And he almost got away with it!
@maxiecoon When you know his next move … 😬 #ohno #mischief #naughtycat #troublemaker ♬ Oh No – Kreepa
7. I fully support her dream of being an interior designer — also, yes, this is the same cat from the first video.
@ashleychristina518 Baby Kitty, my new interior designer #badkitty #troublemaker #catsoftiktok #mischievous ♬ original sound – abarna07
8. I don’t know what plans were unfolding, but they couldn’t have been good.
@sp1ce_girlz what the cat doin? #torties #kitten #cat ♬ original sound – SpongeBob background music
9. Doors are merely a suggestion for this clever guy.
10. My favorite part is that she couldn’t care less that she was caught.
Will cat owners ever cease to be amazed at the trouble their four-legged friends find themselves in? I think we all know the answer to that one. Still, no matter what they do, one thing is for sure: They’re so darn cute, there’s simply no way anyone could stay mad at them for long!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.