Anne Hathaway is not just a talented actress; she’s also a wellspring of wisdom. From her heartfelt speeches to candid interviews, Hathaway continually shares glimpses of inspiration that resonate with many. Whether you’re seeking motivation or a dash of enlightenment, these 10 quotes from Anne Hathaway are sure to lift your spirits.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
1. “The whole beauty of music is that it goes where your words won’t let you.”
Anne dives deep into the soul-soothing power of melodies. Music is the universal language when words fail us.
2. “Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.”
Remember, folks, the path of least resistance isn’t necessarily a dull one. Chill vibes for a tranquil life? Sign us up!
3. “I’ve always believed in people’s capacity for goodness. I still believe that people are good.”
Anne tells us the glass isn’t half empty; it’s brimming with kindness.
4. “Oftentimes, what you wind up learning is very different than what you expect.”
Ah, the plot twists of life. They may not be what you ordered, but they’re always a learning experience.
5. “You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours.”
Anne champions independence like a queen. Don’t live for applause; live for you.
6. “Whatever you are made of, be the best of that.”
Essentially, be your own brand of awesome. You’re an original, act like one!
7. “A bad love experience is no reason to fear a new love experience.”
Bad date? Don’t swear off love; embrace the chance for something better.
8. “Life for me these days is a lot about letting the unknown be wonderful.”
Embrace life’s mysteries like they’re the twist ending to your favorite book.
9. “But you have to remember in life that there’s a positive to every negative and a negative to every positive.”
Life’s a roller coaster and Anne reminds us to keep our hands and feet inside the emotional vehicle at all times.
10. “I think the only thing in life that you really have to worry about is how you treat other people. If you mess up and treat someone else badly, you apologize, and you don’t apologize for anything else. Be yourself and go for it.”
Treat others well, and don’t look back. It’s Anne’s golden rule for a reason.
In essence, Anne Hathaway provides us with a treasure trove of wisdom — a guideline for embracing the ups and downs of life with grace. Are you ready to take on the world with a little more inspiration? Share these life-affirming quotes and let the inspiration go round.
You can find the source of this story’s featured image here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.