Known for embodying complex characters on screen, Tom Hiddleston has a gift for articulation that extends far beyond the scripts he’s given. But did you know his off-screen persona is equally inspiring? Yep, this British actor serves wisdom as effortlessly as he does entertainment. Ready to get your inspiration on? We’ve rounded up 10 quotes from Hiddleston that will touch your soul.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Grab your notebooks or screenshot away, because these life lessons from Tom Hiddleston are worth revisiting.
1. “Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming.”
A mantra for life. Remember, it’s not over till it’s over — so keep hustling.
2. “We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize that we only have one.”
An eye-opener, isn’t it? Time to kickstart that second life.
3. “Everything’s a choice. Nobody’s born good. Nobody’s born evil. It’s always a choice.”
Morality is not a birthright. It’s a path you choose every day.
4. “Don’t judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are now.”
Because change is the only constant, let people evolve.
5. “Don’t be afraid of your passion. Like, just give it free rein. And be honest, and work hard. And it’ll all turn out just fine.”
Unleash the passion, and see where it takes you.
6. “I believe very strongly in kindness, in good manners, in treating people with equanimity and a sense of humor and all those things.”
The recipe for a good life — just add kindness.
7. “You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.”
One step at a time, folks. That mountain isn’t going anywhere.
8. “Make sure you tell the people you love that you love them. Loudly and often. You never know when it might be too late.”
Shout your love from the rooftops. Or, you know, just text it.
9. “The dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience.”
Because the best surprise party is the one you throw for yourself.
10. “We are what the past has made us. We are what the future will make us.”
You’re a masterpiece in progress. Keep painting.
So, there you have it. A sprinkle of wisdom from Tom Hiddleston that can light up even the darkest of days. Which quote resonated with you the most? Go ahead and share this wisdom — because inspiration should be contagious.
You can find the source of this story’s featured image here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.