Alright, alright, alright! If you’re searching for wisdom, look no further than Matthew McConaughey. He’s not just the laid-back actor you know and love; he’s also an unexpected fountain of down-to-earth advice. Let’s dig into 10 quotes from McConaughey that’ll inspire you to live your most authentic life.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
1. “My life is a road, man. I need to keep moving.”
2. “We dissect failure a lot more than we dissect success.”
3. “Keep your head up. We’ll get out of this on the other side because that’s just what we’re gonna do.”
4. “Life is a series of commas, not periods.”
5. “Best thing you could probably do as a father is make sure they see how you love their mother.”
6. “I believe in living in the present and making each day count. I don’t pay much attention to the past or the future.”
7. “An honest man’s pillow is his peace of mind.”
8. “Joy is always in process. It’s under construction. It is in constant approach. Alive and well in the doing of what we’re fashioned to do.”
9. “Life is our resume. It is our story to tell, and the choices we make write the chapters. Can we live in a way where we look forward to looking back?”
10. “It’s a scientific fact that gratitude reciprocates.”
So, next time you find yourself at a crossroads — be it emotional, professional, or literal — ask yourself, what would McConaughey do? Chances are, the answer will lead you down a road well worth traveling.
You can find the source of this story’s featured image here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.