In the fall of 2005, a Seattle-area gas station decided to switch things up a bit. The auto repair shop attached to the gas station was converted into a small convenience store, but “suddenly we had a problem,” the Wallingford, Washington, station said on its website.
“It had always been easy to think of useful messages to put on the sign for things like service promotions and store specials … But with the ExtraMile, there were no more cars to fix and the place was plastered with store specials.” Instead of getting rid of their sign, they got a little creative., replacing the weekly discounts and specials with snarky, corny and/or pun-filled verbiage instead. We’ve put together the list below of the funniest signs for your reading pleasure!
They used it to post snarky, corny, pun-filled verbiage instead. The results are pretty hilarious.
1. It’s called selective listening.
2. So sad.
3. That’s the price of fame, I suppose.
4. We heard it was nice.
5. Nothing worse than a face full of spider web.
6. Someone needs to invent this.
7. Especially if they have warts.
8. I wonder if oxen are because they have antioxidants?
9. Seriously, though.
10. Good question.
11. Now we know better.
12. Happens to me all the time.
13. Maybe get in the car and lock the doors?
14. The person who writes this should be a standup comedian!
15. There goes the entire philosophy department.
16. A campaign we can get behind.
17. Unless they’re juggling bats.
18. Whoever makes these signs must be a dad.
19. Couldn’t agree more.
20. Poor first mouse!
Share to spread some laughs!