Finding a car service that will allow animal passengers isn’t always easy. That’s why one entrepreneur in Olinda, Brazil started his own car service just for pets!
About two years ago, Hamilton Taurino was with a friend when their dog experienced a medical emergency. They frantically called taxis and ride share services to find a ride to the vet, but no one would allow the dog in their car. That’s when Hamilton got the idea to start his own company for people and their four-legged friends!
1. Hamilton started a service called “Taxi Dog.”
2. Every day he chauffeurs dogs, cats, and birds wherever they need to go.
3. He makes three to four trips each day, and he absolutely loves meeting such a wide variety of people and pets.
4. “Every day I make new friends who are always loving and faithful,” he said.
5. Hamilton’s passengers are usually going to veterinary clinics or grooming salons.
6. Sometimes they’re just heading out for a shopping trip or beach day.
7. No matter where they’re headed, Hamilton makes sure to commemorate their trip with a selfie.
8. His Instagram is loaded with adorable snaps of his canine passengers.
8. Every dog has their own distinctive personality, and Hamilton gets to know them all.
10. He couldn’t be happier to have fallen into this line of work. Can you blame him?
11. He spends his days meeting cute doggos and being thanked by grateful owners. What’s better than that?
12. Every day is a new adventure in this car!
13. The best part of his day is knowing all of his passengers get home safely.
14. He truly cares about their well-being, like the true friend he is.
15. The dogs seem to be able to sense his kindness!
We never even knew this line of work was possible! Who else wants to ditch their regular job and start driving dogs instead?
Share this story to make an animal lover smile today.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$13.80 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$13.80 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.