You're never too young to be a fashion icon.
Three-year-old Tatiana and her 5-year-old sister Mia Escalante of Australia are proving that to be true. These mini influencers, or "kidfluencers," are blowing up Instagram with some of the cutest looks we've seen. We've gathered our favorites down below!
1. The girls' interest in fashion began when their mom Nga had them model for a small clothing brand created under their names.
2. "The girls were modeling some T-shirts for a small brand I created," Nga said.
3. "They had so much fun dressing up for the photo shoots and spending time together bonding."
4. Nga's followers became huge fans of the girls' looks, encouraging her to post about them more frequently in July 2020.
5. Their page really took off when Nga began sharing their "matching sister outfits."
6. At that time, they had 7,000 followers. Fast forward to today, they have nearly 800,000!
7. Brands frequently reach out to their mom to offer them paid appearances and collaborations.
8. Their partnership with the luxury hair care brand ghd even got them invited to Australian Fashion Week.
9. "It was obviously a little bit overwhelming, but the kids did so well," Nga said.
10. "They just loved the cameras, the photos, and everyone was so friendly there. They really, really enjoyed it."
11. Tatiana and Mia have plenty of fans, but some have expressed their concern for the girls' safety and ability to be kids.
12. "We keep our private life very separate to their Instagram life," their mom explained.
13. "There's nothing really on there about what we're doing and then, you know, besides the photos, they're living a very normal life."
14. The kids are enjoying the spotlight for now, but their parents are making sure they know they can do whatever they want to in the future.
15. "It really comes down to what they want to do when they grow up," Nga said. "We are not pressuring them into anything."
With incredibly adorable, stylish outfits like these, it's no wonder Tatiana and Mia are taking the fashion world by storm! We're happy to see that these cuties are not only getting to do something they love, but that they're also getting to do it together.
Don't forget to share this story to make a fashionista friend smile.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.