When Martina Gutfreund and Kenny Hildebrandt of Edmonton, Canada, said goodbye to their 19-year-old cat, they knew they wanted to welcome a new feline into their lives as soon as possible.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Both Martina and Kenny are photographers who spend plenty of time traveling for work. After doing some research, they decided to get a Bengal because the breed is known for being adventurous and energetic. Once Suki got all her vaccinations at 3 months old, the couple started bringing her on some gorgeous photo shoots!
“Suki was the last pick of the litter because she was born with a heavy dose of crazy,” the couple wrote on their website. “We knew immediately that she would be just perfect.”
Once Suki got used to traveling, they expanded their trips to more locations.
“Currently, she has visited a total of 13 countries, including Canada (of course!), USA, Mexico, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Belgium, France, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Austria, and Luxembourg,” they added. “It sounds like a pretty impressive list, but she visited most of those countries on a two-month road trip through Europe in 2018.”
1. Suki admiring some beautiful foliage in the Czech Republic.
2. Taking in the view in Moab, Utah.
3. Admiring the Alps in Switzerland.
4. Walking around Yoho National Park in Canada.
5. Suki basking in Vernazza, Italy.
6. Exploring the jungle of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
7. Bonding with nature in Croatia.
8. Close to home in Alberta, Canada.
9. Picture perfect in the Canadian wilderness.
10. Feeling like a fairy-tale princess in Germany.
Suki’s expeditions are the subject of a new book called “Travels of Suki the Adventure Cat.” What a fun way to explore the world with a wonderful tour guide! You can find more of her amazing views on Instagram.
Share this story to introduce her to your friends.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.