In case you were wondering: No, these tattoos aren’t photoshopped!
Each one was lovingly created by world-renowned tattoo artist Ryan Ashley DiCristina! She has been perfecting her craft for years now, and it definitely shows. To see her talent for yourself, keep scrolling for some of our favorite designs!
1. Born in Pennsylvania, this talented tattoo artist has taken her work across the world.
2. Her mind-blowing skills even earned her a spot in the eighth season of “Ink Master,” where she was awarded first place!
3. Fans loved her so much, in fact, that she became a host to a couple of the competition’s spin-off shows.
4. When taking a look at her work on Instagram, it’s easy to understand why she’s become such a huge star with a grand total of 1.6 million followers.
5. Each design she creates is highly detailed and remarkably realistic.
6. She’s capable of doing a wide array of designs, but her specialties are ornaments and jewelry.
7. How long it takes to get one depends on a few factors, but even the simplest designs take time.
8. “I was absolutely confident we could get this dragonfly done in between 6 to 8 hours,” Ryan wrote, “but there we were finishing up at 2:30 AM after 11 hours.”
9. Despite the long hours, Ryan’s clients couldn’t be happier with their results.
10. Even projects like these that are in especially tough spots end up turning out beautifully.
11. But being an iconic tattoo artist isn’t the only thing Ryan is passionate about.
12. She also owns two antique and oddity stores in her hometown of Pennsylvania.
13. When she’s not busy with work, she loves to spend time with her tattooist husband, Arlo DiChristina, and their almost 2-year-old son Atheus.
14. Needless to say, her Instagram page has quite a few baby photos thrown into the mix.
15. We have a feeling Atheus is going to grow up in quite a creative environment!
Ryan may make what she does look easy, but getting to this level took countless hours of hard work and dedication to her craft. It isn’t for everyone, but the passion she has for what she does is inspiring, and we can’t imagine what she’ll come up with next!
Don’t forget to share this list with a friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$5.94 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.