Have you ever dreamed of owning an exotic pet? How about a platy-pup?
Dog owners everywhere are getting in on a viral trend that’s simply too cute for words! It all started when someone noticed their dog loves to stick his nose inside their shoes, which makes him look a bit like a platypus. Soon other people were adding their hilarious pictures to the mix, and before long, an entire new “breed” of dog was discovered!
1. No one knows why dogs love to stick their noses in shoes.
2. But if we had to guess, we’d say it’s because they smell sooooo good.
3. In fact, dogs love stinky feet.
4. The stinkier, the better!
5. It’s best if they can get their entire snout right in there.
6. Sometimes they smell so good that the pupper falls asleep!
7. It actually happens quite often.
8. Slippers can be even better.
9. They smell like bare feet… no pesky socks allowed!
10. See how cozy this puppy looks?
11. Forget platypuses — this one went full anteater!
12. There’s nothing quite like the sweet aroma.
13. When you can’t be with your human, their shoes are the next best thing.
14. Although it just makes some dogs miss their owners more.
15. Pro tip: Mom and Dad can’t leave if you’re in their shoes!
16. “I wonder if I can fit my whole head in there?”
17. Platy-pup in training!
We don’t know about you, but we definitely want a platy-pup of our own. The good news is any dog can be transformed into this new “breed.” All it takes is a pair of delightfully smelly shoes!
Share this story to make someone smile today.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.