Every day that you get to read about the many people who survive cancer is a good day.
Their inspiring stories represent a black eye to the looming menace that is cancer, which continues to impact the lives of millions. Through each person who shares their individual victory over the illness, we get a better glimpse at a future where cancer could one day be a thing of the past. Below are 15 inspiring photos of people celebrating their victory!
1. There’s no better way to celebrate than a day at the beach.
2. Ring that victory bell, girl!
3. Winning has never looked this beautiful.
4. How sweet it is to be cancer-free.
5. This is the look of pure happiness.
6. Scratch that… THIS is the look of pure joy.
7. What a little wonder woman!
8. When you’re surrounded by your squad, anything is possible.
9. He couldn’t hold his excitement in!
10. Neither could she…
11. This kid beat cancer AND meningitis!
12. This tiny Superman ran around outside yelling “I just beat cancer.” Get after it, little man!
13. We’d be hard-pressed to find a happier kid.
14. This aunt was surrounded by tons of cheerleaders during her battle, but she was her own biggest fan.
15. There’s no better day to celebrate life than today!
What an inspiring group of men, women, and children! Share to spread the love today.