When New York City decided to implement policies to ban large dogs from the subway system, pet parents decided to take things into their own hands. The rule stated that dogs must fit into a bag to be deemed travel-worthy in the underground. Challenge accepted.
On the surface, it seemed that any dog over 10 pounds wouldn’t make the cut, but these very resourceful city dwellers beat the system in the best way. Check out the wonderful results below!
1. It’s a pit bull in a duffle bag!
2. This beagle is traveling in style.
3. Little floof surfaced to say hey!
4. Sitting pretty.
5. That dog’s thinking, “I could get used to this.”
6. Balto in a bag!
7. Just too good.
8. Stop it with your cuteness!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.