Most people probably don’t associate sewing tutorials with chaos.
But that’s most people, and YouTuber Micarah Tewers isn’t most people. She creates not-so-useful but oh-so-entertaining tutorials on how to stitch your own clothing, complete with useful lessons such as how to procrastinate with a duck.
1. This recreation of Ariana Grande’s wedding dress will leave you wanting seven wedding rings instead of one.
2. We’re not sure, but we think Micarah’s Holiday Barbie dress makes her look like a DOLL.
3. Hold on, let us pull out a notebook for this one!
4. We honestly have no words for how beautiful this iconic movie dress recreation is.
5. If period costumes and wedding dresses are a bit much for you, never fear!
These are not your mother’s sewing tutorials, but that’s what makes them perfect. We’re always glad when Micarah can give us a chuckle, and we hope she brightens your day, too!
Don’t forget to share the creative chaos with a friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$10.98 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$10.98 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.