When it comes to Kiki and his canine siblings, the phrase “fighting like cats and dogs” couldn’t be further from the truth!
Saki, Ibuki, and Hazuki are three adorable Shiba Inus who live in Japan with their mom and dad. While they’ve always been happy together, their family wasn’t complete until their feline brother joined the fold.
Cats of Kiki’s breed tend to get along well with dogs, but even their parents are surprised by the special bond their furry little ones share! You’ll want to be adopted by this pack yourself after you check out these 10 heartwarming pictures!
1. Having owned a cat in the past, Kiki’s mom recently decided to bring one home, although it took some convincing to get her husband on board.
the #1 good news email read by 455K+ people.
2. The couple eventually decided on an American Shorthair, and they weren’t the only ones who fell in love!
3. Kiki, Saki, Ibuki, and Hazuki hit it off from the start, and these days, they’re inseparable!
4. They sleep together…
5. …play together…
6. …and even act like each other!
7. But perhaps the sweetest part of their relationship is that they protect one another.
8. Their mom didn’t realize how close they were until February, when she took the siblings to a Shiba Inu party.
9. “Kiki was getting along with all the dogs just fine, but one of them suddenly started barking at him,” she told Bored Panda.
10. “Immediately, one of our Shibas, Saki, barked back, protecting Kiki. At that point, I understood they’ve become true companions.”
We can’t think of a cuter group! It’s obvious they were meant to be together — and steal everyone’s heart! If you love this pack as much as we do, be sure to keep up with them on Instagram.
Share this story with other animal lovers to make them smile.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.