We love kids, but let’s face it: Living with them isn’t always easy!
It seems like even the most well-behaved children are always getting into mischief of some sort, and as parents, it’s our job to pick up the pieces. They’re loud, messy, and still learning to put others ahead of themselves, and they get away with it all because they’re cute and we love them madly. Parents, we see how hard you’re working to keep things together, and we salute you!
1. You don’t say?
2. “My glasses finally came in this morning. Paid $375 and decided to save $80 and not get insurance and my daughter got ahold of them 2 hours after arriving.”
3. “I thought I lost $350 and then three months later I found it in my four year old’s room.”
4. Snow’s coming, better leave the door to the minivan wide open. (A prime example of Kid logic.)
5. “My daughter just said ‘Here Papa’ and put these in my pocket. I have no idea which piece of cheap furniture is now dangerously unstable.”
6. This is what it looks like when a 3 year old “fixes” your laptop.
7. The wife wasn’t loving the drone dad gave their kids for Christmas.
8. When your kid knows your phone’s password, be prepared for random Rickrolling.
9. Somebody got a fresh pedicure, compliments of her daughter. Jealous?
10. Who doesn’t like mystery cans? Is it beans? Corn? Peas? We’ll find out together.
We felt these in our souls, didn’t you? Parenting really is the toughest job on the planet, but we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Share this story with a parent who can relate.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.