This Colorado community may be small, but they’re big on wit.
Fortunately, the residents of Indian Hills, have a master of puns in their midst and he’s happy to oblige. Vince Rozmiarek volunteers with the community center and says it all started about six years ago, when he put up a sign on the outside billboard reminding residents to mind their speed. But he knew a simple “Slow Down” sign wouldn’t cut it. And it was the start of a hilarious new journey.
Scroll down below for some of his greatest hits!
1. That wasn’t very neighborly.
2. Get your own prescription!
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. *Rolls eyes.*
4. *Slaps face.*
5. Vince a-parrot-ly has an endless supply of puns.
6. Or would he do thyme?
7. Goes great with turkey.
8. We need it about as much as we need more puns.
9. We can tell Vince is a middle-aged dad just by reading these signs.
10. His fears are taking new heights.
11. And now people are accusing him of fabricating the whole thing.
12. He’s going to have trouble getting anywhere.
13. It can even lift your spirits.
14. At least this sign hasn’t become a community eyesore.
15. Vince’s knowledge of puns is truly encyclopedic.
16. There’s no skirting around it, it’s true.
17. Had enough puns yet?
18. Get in the holiday spirit.
19. How long does it take him to come up with these?
20. Is this place just filled with dads?
21. They call them “scanners”.
22. Nicely played.
23. Trying to out-pun this guy is harder than it seems.
24. She probably thinks you’re going to embarrass her with a bunch of bad puns.
25. A bunch of dads definitely put their heads together to come up with this one.
26. Oh man. Hold on, we’re almost done here.
27. Those “50% Off” signs always get people’s panties in a wad.
28. Oh crap, there’s just two more left!
29. Almost there!
30. We had to save the best for last.
We really feel for this guy’s kids. Share to spread more groans!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.