They say that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
Some men are so young at heart, they can’t help but act like big kids under certain circumstances. They can be the most mature, well-adjusted guys in the world, but when the opportunity to channel their inner 9-year-old pops up, they suddenly let those inner children out to play! The fellows below were all caught acting like kids again, and quite frankly, they’re adorable.
1. “My 32 yr old husband playing in his new pool. We don’t have kids btw.”
2. “Had sparklers at my wedding reception last night. I think they won over my father-in-law.”
3. “During a 12 hour flight delay my boyfriend wandered off. When I found him he was in the middle of a Pixar movie marathon with a group of 5 year olds. He’s the one for me.”
4. “My buddy wins Fathers Day today: ‘I woke up today with a missed call from my mom and about 15 tags to beat the cheerio stack record. 10 hours later it has been broken.'”
5. “I did laundry at my parents house and my dad found my onesie.”
6. “My brother really wanted to swim with his turtle.”
7. “My lady friend wanted a piggy back picture on the beach and a random biker watching the sunset said he wanted one too.”
8. “Some people never grow up.”
9. “We’re adults and we get to decide what that means: The Home Depot Edition.”
10. “My dad thought he was home alone. I had to see why he was laughing so hard.”
11. “Today my boyfriend bought a label maker…”
12. “My Dad got his head stuck in the porch yesterday whilst trying to feed a dead bee to a spider that lives in the bushes…”
13. “My boyfriend’s new favorite game – Machine Gun Kitten.”
14. “Sister texted me saying she lost her husband at Babies R Us. 20 minutes later, she found him.”
15. “I could never game because of my toddler son so I finally bought a play pen.”
16. “It stormed during the eclipse so my dad improvised.”
17. “Just when I think my boyfriend is a grown up…”
18. “My mom made the kids dinosaur tails for Christmas but they don’t fit around adult waists…”
19. “My ex used to call me a ‘man-child.'”
20. “Saw this man sneakily blowing bubbles in the train station. When I made eye contact with him and smiled, he came up to me and whispered, ‘No one suspects the adult.'”
Never change, guys. There’s a big difference between being “child-like” and childish!
If you can relate, please share this story to make someone smile today!