We cat lovers are a special breed.
Dog fans love the exuberance and loyalty of their furry friends, but for those of us who also adore cats, we’ve come to expect much less from our pets. A dog will rush to greet you the second you get home, whereas a cat might lazily glance in your direction (or not) before going back to licking his paw like his very life depends on it. As the signs below demonstrate, if anyone understands the stark contrast between dogs and cats, it’s your local veterinarian’s office.
1. Very punny.
2. I answer to no one… except Princess Fuzzyboots.
3. Kind of like your average teenager.
4. They’ll always find the one square foot of space that is carpeted to get sick.
5. This is a scientific fact.
6. And they won’t stop scratching until you let them in.
7. Just say no to the nip.
8. You can say that again. I’ve got the scratches to prove it!
9. Only if my insurance HM-eow will cover it.
10. It is known.
11. “Yer a wizard, Hairy.”
12. Times really haven’t changed that much.
13. Talk about a cat-astrophe.
14. I see what you did there.
15. They even snap, crackle, and pop.
16. Can’t argue with that logic.
17. Fun fact: Cats aren’t fans of lemons. I know! I am as shocked as you are.
18. Soon the aliens will be controlled by cats too.
19. It’s a talent you really can’t teach.
20. They prefer tearing up the pages.
These vets should win an award for their creative signs! Each one proves that they not only understand the intricacies of being owned by a cat, but they love and appreciate the grumpy little fur balls nevertheless! These are our people; I’ve never felt prouder to be a cat lady!
If this made you smile, please share it to make someone’s day.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.