Fatemeh Hammami Nasrabadi has spent her entire life overcoming obstacles and making her dreams come true.
The 31-year-old Iranian artist is 85 percent paralyzed because she suffered oxygen deprivation at birth, but she won’t let anything keep her from pursuing her passion. You see, Fatemeh loves to draw — with her foot! Check out 10 of her stunning masterpieces below, and prepare to be amazed!
1. Her talent began blossoming when two of her middle school teachers helped her hone her craft.
2. Since then, she’s created beautiful portraits and colored pencil sketches of nature and animals.
3. Her favorite thing to draw is faces!
4. “I love painting faces,” she told Bored Panda. “When I want to draw a portrait, I start with a curve and round the human face for the beginning to design. This is the law of face painting.”
5. Her spectacular skill won her international attention when she captured Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo’s likeness.
6. Fatemeh went on to draw other athletes and celebrities, from Lionel Messi to Selena Gomez.
7. Now she has thousands of adoring fans on Instagram. Not to mention, her work has been exhibited across Tehran.
8. But what matters most is that she’s doing what she loves!
9. Working on such detailed portraits is by no means easy, especially without the use of her hands.
10. That said, Fatemeh thrives on defying expectations. She is someone who always finds a way!
As one fan said, “She can draw better with her feet than I can with my hands.” What a wonderful reminder that we can do anything we set our minds to!
Share Fatemeh’s amazing artwork to make someone smile today.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.