When you think about it, out of all the professions, veterinarians see the most intolerable levels of cuteness every day. Honestly, we’re not quite sure how they handle it.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
One vet, Dr. Matt McGlasson, decided that it was far too much adorableness for one human, so he shares videos with the world on TikTok. We couldn’t be more grateful.
1. Talk about bringing work home!
2. So many biscuits, so little time.
3. Part of the charm of kittens is that they are very small. Even pocket-sized.
4. If our pets had their way, we’d be petting them until our hands looked like that!
5. Chihuahua’s are so aggressive because their rage is condensed into such a small space.
6. “What’s a ‘typical’ week for me look like?”
Not only does Dr. Matt do crucial work as a veterinarian, but he also takes the time to provide joy to others by sharing the best parts of his day with a kind heart and a sense of humor. It is so refreshing to see someone enjoying their job and spreading their enthusiasm to strangers!
Take a minute to share this story and spread the joy.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.