Social media has been blowing up with the viral trend “How It Started vs. How It’s Going.” Millions of people are sharing how far they’ve come through inspirational photos. Recently, cancer survivors got in on the fun, and now they’ve won the internet!
Every single one of them is a true depiction of what courage and strength look like. Not to mention, they’re offering hope to people who are struggling on their own journey. Here are just a few of the incredible stories they’ve posted!
1. Cory, whose twin brother was by his side throughout his battle with brain cancer.
2. Meg, who is celebrating three years of being cancer-free.
3. Lis’ mom, who fought breast cancer and won!
4. Alex, who is still fighting his cancer battle and is a hero to everyone cheering him on in the process.
5. Luke, who took the opportunity to recognize the stem cell donor who helped save his life.
6. Anna, who battled cervical cancer along with several other diagnoses and refused to be defeated.
7. Rian, who grew up strong after he beat childhood cancer.
8. Sofi, who not only beat cancer but also became our style icon while doing it.
9. Jenn and her mom, who both fought and beat breast cancer.
10. Donna, who came back from stage III ovarian cancer and is now living her best life.
It’s wonderful to see how far these survivors have come! After going through so much, they’re sharing their perseverance and hope with others.
Help make the internet a little more positive by sharing these powerful stories with your friends.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.