We asked, and you answered!
In the week leading up to Mother’s Day, we here at InspireMore asked our social media followers to tell us why they think their mom is the very best in the world. We were overwhelmed by the depth and tenderness of your replies, so we’ve compiled a few of our favorite Mom nominations below.
It was incredibly hard to select just one winner because honestly, every single story moved us beyond words. Thank you to everyone who shared what makes their mothers so special. We appreciate you!
Drum roll please… the WINNER is Laurie Case Bresse’s mom Chris.
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
Congratulations and thank you for telling us about your incredibly strong mother! She really epitomizes what enduring, never-ending love really means.
Like we said, though, every mother deserves an award. Here are some other phenomenal mommas to celebrate today!
1. “She always knows what I need without me having to ask.”
2. “Not a day goes by without her saying ‘I love you.'”
3. “Our world would truly be a better place if all moms were as amazing as mine is.”
4. “If I had half the strength of this woman I would consider myself lucky.”
5. “She has the heart of gold and helps everyone she can.”
6. “The most thoughtful, caring person I have ever met.”
7. “To us, she is Mother of the Year every day!”
8. “She’s worked hard, she taught us respect, love, and compassion.”
9. “She thinks of others before herself.”
10. “She has a heart as big as Texas.”
11. “My mother has always been there to cheer me on and wipe my tears.”
12. “She is a 89 year old powerhouse of energy.”
13. “She worked hard to give us the best she could.”
14. “She never gave up on me. Even tho’ others had.”
15. “My mother fought for my very life from that moment on.”
16. “She is the kind of mother every daughter would want to be like one day.”
17. “My mother is my hero, my role model.”
18. “She was going above and beyond to care for others while she was at her darkest moments.”
19. “She worked two jobs to put food on the table.”
20. “She never gives up and never stops doing for others.”
21. “To list her good deeds would require thousands more words.”
22. “We are the luckiest adult children in the world to have such a loving, self-less, caring Mom.”
Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories. Your mothers sound like truly amazing people, and we are honored to hear about the love you share.
Please share these stories of love, support, guidance, and perseverance to join us in wishing moms everywhere a very happy Mother’s Day!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.