There are few things in life more satisfying than a good nap.
Pair naptime with a bunch of baby animals and you pretty much have the most satisfying thing in the world. It’s science. Don’t believe us? Well, you’re about to scroll down to some of the cutest sights you’ve ever witnessed. Get ready to start yawning and aww-ing at the very same time.
You can’t say we didn’t warn you…
1. Let’s start off with a bang. Sleeping baby goats. You’re welcome.
2. Maybe a baby goat deep in dreamland is more your speed?
3. Even if you don’t like cats, you can appreciate this tiny kitten fast asleep.
4. This baby squirrel is all tucked in.
5. Don’t you just want to join this little fox fast asleep in a garden?
6. This fuzzy little kit is too cute to wake.
7. Two pigs snuggling in a blanket — stop with your cuteness!
8. Can we all agree that this is the epitome of adorableness?
9. This little pangolin can sleep while on the go. That’s living right there.
10. This little guy looks like he’s dreaming of the “Macarena.”
11. This simply canNOT be comfortable.
12. Have you ever looked at the eyelashes of a tiny duckling? So beautiful!
13. How much would you pay to switch spots with her?
14. Even baby skunks look cute when they’re snoozing.
15. “Don’t wake the baby.”
16. We could watch this tiny polar bear cub sleep for days.
But… as cute as they are when they’re asleep, wake them up mid-dream and you’ll see this silly face.
Share this to spread some love and smiles today!
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$13.50 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$13.50 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.