There are two types of people in this world: People who like classical art and people who don’t like classical art.
Well, it doesn’t matter which category you identify with because even if you aren’t necessarily an art connoisseur, you will still enjoy this list. How do we know that? Simple. Because every person loves a good laugh!
We decided to compile a list of classical art memes that show paintings from way back in the day with some hilarious, and very modern, captions. So basically, they combine the best of both worlds: Art and humor!
1. Us re-reading our InspireMore articles… Ah yes, quality content!
2. Sets alarm for 6:30, 6:35, 6:40, 6:45, 7:00, 7:05… all the way ’til 8:59.
3. “I swear we’re not fighting! We are just playing…”
4. You’re never going to win this debate with someone who read the book.
5. We wonder if they had free two-day shipping back in the day?
6. We certainly hope this meme list finds you well.
The InspireMore Team.
7. This is just AWKWARD.
8. We bet they won’t have a good comeback after hearing those 2020 stories!
9. “I’ll tell you later” should be considered a torture method.
10. “You see that guy in the middle? That’s Harry Styles, son.”
11. We can actually hear the awkward silence in this painting.
12. Sarcasm doesn’t always turn out the way it’s supposed to.
13. (But still never deletes them because you never know when they will come in handy.)
14. “I wouldn’t have said yes if I knew the plan wasn’t going to get cancelled. How rude!”
15. Or you can just go to the InspireMore website to find more meme content!
We hope you enjoyed these classical art memes as much as we did, and that you got to appreciate art through a different lens!
Share this meme list with a friend that needs a good laugh!
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$8.28 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$8.28 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.