Nothing says “I love you” like a song from the heart.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
That’s why Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without our favorite butterfly-inducing ballads. So, to celebrate this day of love and affection, we’re sharing five of the most romantic duets “The Voice” franchise has seen.
1. Britton Buchanan and Jaclyn Lovey’s heartfelt take on Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud” had them looking more like a couple than competitors on the show’s U.S. version.
2. Sparks flew from “The Voice Nigeria” stage as Chris Rio and J’Dess serenaded each other with Extreme’s “More Than Words.”
3. Sepp Hendrix and Shauni Rau turned their battle on “The Voice Belgium” into a date from decades ago with an adorable performance of Charlie Puth’s “Marvin Gaye.”
4. The chemistry between Anna Zuegg and Samuel TÃ¼rksoy had “The Voice Germany” audience cheering the entire time they sang Ed Sheeran’s “Photograph” together.
5. “The Voice Norway” judges couldn’t help but grin as they watched Ingeborg Walther and Elias Grimstad Salbu’s charming recreation of Meghan Trainor and John Legend’s duet, “Like I’m Gonna Lose You.”
As one viewer aptly put it, “Are these battles or passionate duets?” We have to go with the latter. It’s hard to believe these singers aren’t dating!
Listen to all these sweet duos in the compilation below, and share to spread the love.
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.