Before they get adopted, kittens often spend a few weeks in the foster care system. There, they receive specialized care that helps to develop their bodies, brains, and behavior.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Kittens generally come into the world with more than enough attitude to go around! They’re mischievous, naughty, and astonishingly clumsy.
Check out these clips of some misbehaved kittens in their first weeks of life. Under the tender care of Emilie, their foster mom, they’re sure to thrive!
1. Do not give me food! Just make food exist and go away!
2. Antibiotics = three cats sticking their tongues out at you non-stop.
3. Listen, I want to do this with my food sometimes, too.
4. I am KITTEN! Hear me ROAR!
5. These hissy babies have some big personalities!
Fostering animals can have a major impact on their ability to find a furrrrever home. If you’re interested in fostering or adopting, connect with your local shelter. You can make a massive difference in the lives of these four-legged friends!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.