We all love motivational quotes. Regardless of your belief system or life’s purpose, these condensed nuggets of wisdom inspire us to live our lives fully and with great passion.
Here are 28 of the best motivational quotes out there – one for each day of the month of February. If you want, save them and check one out each morning to start your days with the right inspiration!
1. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon.
2. Live today like its the best day of your life, because it could be.
3. It is never too late to be who you want to be.
4. Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
5. Talent is given, greatness is earned.
6. Every day is another chance to make someone happy.
7. Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for the great.
8. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door!
9. It’s important to make someone happy, and it’s important to start with yourself.
10. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
11. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and enjoy what could go right.
12. Want to know what worry really is? A waste of time.
13. I haven’t failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
14. Get rid of excuses, they suck.
15. I can is 100 times more important than IQ.
16. The man who moves mountains begins by carrying away small stones.
17. Sometimes bad things happen to make the good things even sweeter.
18. You will never BE the best unless you TRY your best everyday.
19. People know you for what you’ve done, not what you plan to do.
20. Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it.
21. Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.
22. A beautiful person always sees beauty in others.
23. Life is like photography…you use the negatives to develop.
24. No matter how good or bad you think life is, be thankful. Someone somewhere is fighting to survive.
25. You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
26. Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears?
27. Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Bill Gates, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
28. Take a deep breath and just enjoy your life.
Hope you enjoyed these! Which one was your favorite? Please share it along with this entire list to motivate your friends!
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.