Most of us have been there, staring at our coffee cup wondering how in the world the Barista heard some other name when we clearly said our own. Sometimes whatever is written on your cup is close enough, but sometimes it’s so far off you start to question if you even know how to pronounce your own name.
Here are 21 people that enjoyed their coffee, while questioning if it was actually made for someone else.
1. Birgit, or Beergrit
2. Rebecca, who is now wondering if she’s been spelling her name wrong this whole time
3. Evelyn, who is definitely not a bottle of water
4. Justine, who is now considering a new nickname
5. Bonnie, who is wondering if she stole Monica’s drink by mistake
6. Sven, or as his friends like to call him, Spon
7. Mary, who has never in her life gone by the name Barrie
8. Kristin, or as some like to call her, Cheisham (we think?)
9. Cooper, who is wondering if his cup is sending him secret words of encouragement
10. Erin, who is officially changing her name to Arien
11. Coral, who told the barista “like the color”
12. Rennetta, who has an entire Instagram account dedicated to all her name fails
13. Jolie, or as she’s known at the ‘bucks, Joyle
14. Georgie, who will be known as GeoGeoy until further notice
15. Clare, who may have stolen Glenn’s drink
16. Celine, who is not nearly as bad as her cup makes her out to be
17. Stephanie, or Saphany, whatever works
18. Karla, who has never been called Carlisle in her life – until now
19. Pam, who is, in fact, not a pen
20. Clint, who took this picture to be sure his espresso wasn’t playing tricks on him
21. And finally, Raquel, who has no explanation for this monstrosity
Share your story & inspire the world.
If you have an uplifting story we would love to hear about it! Share it with us here.
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.