Internet trends come and go, but the “Dogue Challenge” is one animal (and fashion) lovers everywhere are hoping never ends!
The adorable idea was inspired by the Vogue Challenge, which encourages people to share images of themselves edited onto the cover of the fashion magazine. Not long after it started, pet parents decided to get in on the fun by creating Dogue covers featuring their best friends. Here are 20 stylish pets that would totally rock the runway!
1. Aria is the queen of flower power.
2. Fierce as a lion.
the #1 good news email read by 500K+ people.
3. The cone of shame reimagined as a statement piece.
4. Natural beauty at its finest.
5. Luna is asking some important questions.
6. There’s no article of clothing Ruby can’t pull off.
7. Calling this Swedish pair photogenic would be an understatement.
8. “Mike in an intimate conversation about finding true home, true self, and an internship that got him a new family.”
9. Seth is living proof that everyone can rock flower crowns!
10. Who needs fur coats when you have all this floof?
11. We’re all here for this unapologetic diva.
12. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, we’ve found the prettiest pup of all!
13. The editor in chief and main model of Dogue himself: Igor!
14. Lia the teeny fashionista doubles as a famous Japanese model!
15. Who’s a good boi?
16. This well-dressed cutie is red carpet ready.
17. Puppy couture.
18. Did Rusty dig up the garden? Find out inside!
19. Good boy? More like incredibly handsome boy!
20. The world’s tiniest fashion icon.
These glamorous pups deserve their time to shine! We only wish Dogue was a real magazine so we could subscribe and read each issue cover to cover.
Be sure to share these stunning looks to keep the trend going.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.