Sometimes we all need a break from the rigors of adulthood. That’s where dogs come in!
It’s nearly impossible to see or interact with dogs and not feel an instant rush of optimism and joy. It has even been scientifically proven! So if you need a mental health break, take a look at these 15 adorable canine stories.
1. “The owner in this shop allows stray dogs to come in when it is dark so that they can spend the nights safely … He put blankets to cover the cold tiles so everyone has a comfortable bed.”
2. “My son was waiting for the school bus, when I walked by and saw this.”
3. “Everyone’s welcome in this pack.”
4. “Best surprise ever.”
5. “I got my pup a matching chair so he would stop stealing mine. Needless to say, he’s very pleased.”
6. “Heard my dad playing guitar and walked in to find this.”
7. “Like father, like son.”
8. “This will always be one of my favorite photos of all time.”
9. “Retired NASA Astronaut Leland Melvin’s official portrait.”
10. “My son always texts to say he’s on his way home. So I open the door, letting his 17-year-old cat and 16-year-old doggo know that he’s on his way. This is them waiting for him.”
11. “After nine years of being my best friend, he gets to be my best man.”
12. “Derpy boy cooling off.”
13. This dog wouldn’t eat after his parents brought home their new baby. They figured out he was worried the baby wasn’t eating, so they put a bowl of kibble near the infant. Worked like a charm!
14. “The before and after of playing in the snow.”
15. “My senior(ish) dog can’t swim by himself anymore so I carry him while he takes a dip.”
There, don’t you feel better? We sure do! It just goes to show that improving a bad mood can be as easy as looking at an adorable furry face.
Pass on the good vibes by sharing this story with others.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$19.32 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$19.32 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.