Neighbors. They can either be great friends– the people you call on in a pinch, the ones who step up with casseroles and flowers in difficult times– or they can be the absolute worst.
Most everyone has had to deal with the obnoxiously loud neighbor or the neighbor who never picks up after their dog, but the ones below are something else altogether.
While their unusual habits may not endear them to the rest of the neighborhood, at least they’re keeping things interesting! Check out 15 hilarious neighbors below.
1. “My neighbor made their balcony into a pirate ship!”
2. You only think they are your weird neighbors…
3. These neighbors don’t understand how Santa’s sleigh works…
4. What’s creepier, the watermelons or you photographing your neighbor at 3 a.m.?
5. “My neighbors walk their parrots”
6. “My neighbor freezes one snowball to throw at me in mid July. I say this summer, it’s game on.”
7. “Last week I put a piece of tape on my bin to fix a crack. My 92-year-old neighbor obviously thought we were labeling our bins with our unit numbers…”
8. “Top: My apartment’s balcony (2 guys). Bottom: Our neighbors’ balcony (2 girls).”
9. C’mon people.
10. “My neighbor leaves this in his window to scare passers-by.”
11. “Our neighbor likes to turn on floodlights that beam through our windows at night… My dad hates him so much that he’s installing one-way mirrors facing his house. The mirrors bounce it back and retain the darkness inside our house.”
12. Spay and neuter your cats, folks.
13. “Neighbor has a giant Godzilla statue in his yard.”
14. “My neighbor brought us a plate of Christmas cookies. After eating the whole plate, we found this at the bottom.”
15. Take that, Bob!
Share these hilarious neighbors to spread a smile today!
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$17.76 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$17.76 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.