When our offspring does something a little strange, it's easy to stare in bafflement and laugh.
Kids don't know any better, after all, and making mistakes is how we learn. Some children really seem to get up to more shenanigans than others, leading their parents to wonder if they're going to be goofy for life, or if it's just temporary. We'd like to assure them that it's totally temporary — but after seeing what some of these kiddos got up to, we're honestly not so sure!
1. "He didn't want his shoes to get wet, so he put paper bags on his feet and waded into the ocean."
2. "We found my wife’s phone in the toilet yesterday. We weren’t sure which of our three kids put it there... until my wife scrolled through her pictures today."
3. The god news is that she got dressed all by herself! Now, for the bad news....
4. This little girl refused to stop crying until she got her own cone.
5. Wait, grandma doesn't live inside the phone?
6. Playing hide-and-seek with a toddler may not be a challenge, but it sure is adorably amusing.
7. "My son said he was hot and wanted ice cream. This is not what I expected."
8. Sometimes you just need an expert opinion.
9. Of all the toys in his house, this guy is playing with an onion.
10. These brothers were quite put out when they met The Hulk (Lou Ferrigno) and he wasn't really green. Can you blame them, really?
11. This child found the best/worst reading nook in the house. What could possibly go wrong?
12. "If you look closely, you can see my son hiding from me."
13. Same, little buddy. Same.
14. "My 10-year-old nephew told his mom he doesn’t know how his phone broke. He just woke up and it was like that. A few days later, she finds he posted this on YouTube."
15. Six-year-old son to his mom: “Mommy there’s green goo coming out of my waffle!”
Have fun cleaning the plastic out of your oven, mom! Veteran parents are nodding their head over so many of these and saying "Been there, done that!" It's a good thing kids are so cute!
Share this story to make a parent smile today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.