Introverts don’t ask for a lot… in fact, less is often better. Less noise, fewer people, canceled plans — all are worth celebrating (alone) to them!
That isn’t to say that introverts don’t enjoy socializing at all. These social events just need to be with the right people at the right place and at the right time. That’s why social media is the ideal space for them — they can interact with others from the comfort of their home! Speaking of which, one popular space is Introvert Nation on Instagram, a page full of hilariously relatable memes. Keep scrolling to see some of our favorites!
1. Last minute plans? Never heard of them.
2. It’s important to remember that when you invite an introvert to a party you’re agreeing to be their emotional support human.
3. Even introverts need a change of scenery every once in a while.
4. Does anyone have any notes they can share?
5. It’s in that moment when, suddenly, you don’t remember a single thing about yourself.
6. That’s some solid advice.
7. Garlic bread is delicious.
8. Introverts meeting in the wild can be a beautiful thing.
9. It’s the moment every introvert dreads.
10. Every. Single. Time.
11. And they will be thinking about it for the rest of the day.
12. No thoughts, head empty.
13. Don’t underestimate introverts.
14. These are the kinds of interactions introverts aim to avoid by staying at home.
15. You don’t have to tell introverts twice!
Being an introvert comes with its challenges, but it helps to know that there are plenty of others who understand!
Don’t forget to share these too-true memes with an introverted friend.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$14.76 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.76 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.