In these technologically advanced times, we’ve become more reliant on computer software than ever before.
Where would we be without our beloved smart phones or computers? A day rarely goes by when we don’t use computer software in some capacity. We’ve all run into our fair share of errors and program crashes, yet every so often software issues pop up that are so strange and unexpected that we can’t help but laugh. On Reddit, people love to share the funny software fails they encounter in a forum called “Software Gore.” Here are a few of our favorite finds.
1. Because I said so!
2. You might be spending too much time adjusting your settings. Just saying.
3. You might want to stay inside for this one.
4. Let’s hope it’s not an emergency!
5. Nutmeg had a really strange day.
6. Sheesh, Tinder, that’s a little harsh.
7. What an odd thing for a samurai to shout.
8. When your Uber becomes a Sc-uber.
9. It was nice knowing you guys.
10. We can’t think of why you should stay; you just should.
11. Everyone?! This could take a while.
12. Is it great?
13. Well this is going well…
14. Should I try and catch it?
15. That clears everything right up. Thanks, Siri!
All of these programs and apps are useful in our everyday life, but we kind of like them better when they’re messing up. This forum shows that you really don’t have to be a tech geek to enjoy bad system error messages. We can all laugh when a computer forgets which end is up!
Have you ever run into a strange yet funny computer error?
Want more good news like this in your inbox? Sign up for Morning Smile to start your day with news that will make you smile.