There are some days when being a parent is neither fun nor glamorous.
The days of dirty diapers, snarky tweens, and misbehaving teenagers are no picnic, but parents can get through them with a strong stomach and an even stronger sense of humor! The good news is that for all the not-so-good parenting moments, there are some truly breathtaking experiences that make every hardship feel totally worth it. These proud parenting moments are what we live for!
1. This mom’s reaction to her son passing the bar is the cutest thing ever.
2. Here’s a cool twist: This little girl couldn’t be prouder of her mom for reading to her class in their own language.
3. Little boy loves the UPS driver so much, he made her a package!
4. Some kids learn to outsmart their parents way too early.
5. This stepdad has the sweetest reaction to receiving adoption papers.
6. Dad got everything he wanted for his birthday.
7. Teenage wrestler overcame so much to win, and the first person she shared her victory with was her dad — her biggest fan.
8. Groom wipes away tears as the bride’s daughter pops an important question at the altar.
9. We can’t stop watching this family receiving news that their daughter got accepted to college!
10. Just listen to the sound this man makes when his stepdaughter finally asks him to adopt her. So sweet.
11. Literally the best feeling in the world.
12. “She passed! I knew it!”
@shannonivyy My dad is so proud 😩 IM OFFICIALLY A REGISTERED NURSE!!!! #registerednurse #nurse #rn #dad ♬ original sound – shannon ivy
13. This family watching their son play professional soccer for first time is too sweet.
14. “Together we started off with nothing, since a boy I promised myself I would try to give you everything.”
15. Mom collects her journalism degree with toddler in her arms.
We can feel the sheer joy in these videos, can’t you? Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.
Let’s learn to embrace the difficult days so that we can fully appreciate the joyful ones.
Share this story to make someone misty.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$8.94 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$8.94 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.