Seeing an animal use public transit is becoming more and more common these days, but it still gives us a little thrill every time!
There are occasions when using cars, trucks, or trailers to get animals from point A to point B just isn’t possible. That’s where airplanes, trains, and subways come in, and we think these furry seatmates are even more awesome than the human variety.
1. “Bentley got to meet the Captain after our flight home last night!”
2. Just a dog-tor on his way to work.
the #1 good news email read by 700K+ people.
3. “Sat next to this happy little guy on a plane.”
4. Puppy seemed to really enjoy his first flight lesson.
5. Greetings from down under!
6. Not sure if she’s old enough to be traveling alone. Better check her ID.
7. Meanwhile, on a subway in Rome, Italy….
8. She’s adorable, and we’re in love!
9. “I asked to be seated next to the cutest guy on the plane.”
10. Every morning commute would be better with this friendly face greeting you on the train.
11. “Four gifted koalas from Brisbane will travel in #KoalaClass.”
12. Just a couple of pals catching a nap on the plane.
13. This kitten has never seen such big birds before.
14. “Dog-tired rescue dog traveling to forever home gets own seat on ferry.”
15. “So apparently we are bringing llamas on the Max now. I guess… alpaca bit of extra snacks with me next time?”
Best seatmates ever! We’d pay extra to sit next to these adorable passengers. They don’t even spill their drink in our laps, take their shoes off, or hog the armrest, which makes them the ideal traveling companions!
Share this story with a veteran traveler who thinks they’ve seen it all.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.