Sometimes Mother Nature reveals miraculous, jaw-dropping creations that are better than any human masterpiece we’ve ever seen.
Whether it’s a cave made of crystals, a pink body of water, or a lake straight out of “Frozen,” there is nothing more awe-inspiring than when the world puts on its own art exhibition. We know you’ve heard of the Grand Canyon and the Northern Lights, but we’ve found 15 mind-blowing destinations that you’ve probably never seen before!
1. Caño Cristales in Colombia.
2. Crooked Forest in Poland.
the #1 good news email read by 700K+ people.
3. The Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand.
4. Lake Retba in Senegal.
5. Zhangjiajie mountains in China.
6. Grand Prismatic Spring in Wyoming.
7. Fly Geyser in Nevada.
8. The “underwater waterfall” off Mauritius.
9. Red Beach in Panjin, China.
10. Mount Roraima in Venezuela.
11. Richat Structure, or the “Eye of Africa,” in Mauritania.
12. Lake Baikal in Russia.
13. Stone Forest in Madagascar.
14. The Darvaza gas crater in Turkmenistan.
15. Naica Mine in Mexico.
These are absolutely breathtaking! We thought we had the travel bug before, but it’s nothing compared to what we’re feeling now!
Learn more about these unreal destinations in the video below, and be sure to share these extraordinary works of nature with a friend.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.