Having a tough day? Want to have an even better one? Allow us to introduce you to one of the most wholesome corners of the Internet: the subreddit r/BlessedImages.
This wholesome community of over 900 thousand people love to share the kind of content that will help make your day a bit brighter, something we could all use a lot more of in our lives. Some are heartwarming, while others are just plain silly, but no matter how you describe them, they're just too great to not share. In fact, if you keep scrolling, you'll find some of our favorites!
1. This is exactly why people say that grandmas are the best.
2. Well, what are you waiting for? Give him his carrots!
3. Progress worth celebrating!
4. "Earlier this year a random number I don’t recognize started sending me pictures of toads."
5. "After a year of telling my friend he looks like Bob Ross, he finally sends me this photo."
6. "My dad died three years ago, but on Google Maps he is still doing some gardening which he loved."
7. This is the only kind of breaking news we want to hear about from now on.
8. Or as some like to call it, hide and squeak!
9. If someone ever asks why you like dad jokes, just send them this photo.
10. In case you thought koalas couldn't get any cuter...
11. "I noticed there was a blank wall at McDonald’s so I decided to make this fake poster of me and my friend. It’s now been 51 days since I hung it up."
12. "My dad is in Peru having a meltdown over alpacas."
13. It's like it was made for his adorable little room!
14. "Wondered why my dog wouldn’t come when I called him. Then I found this."
15. So many things had to align for this photo to exist.
Imagine how much better social media would be if all of it were as wholesome as this corner of the Internet! But in any case, with tons of communities like this one out there, we still feel quite blessed — well look at that, it seems as though this subreddit lives up to its name!
Don't forget to share this list to bless a friend.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.