If you’re searching for a little more love in your life, you only have to look as far as your closest animal shelter.
There are thousands of adoptable pets waiting for their forever homes. Each one has the potential to bring endless joy, good health, and slobbery kisses into some lucky human’s life. In exchange, we agree to give them, well… just about anything they want!
1. “‘Will you…. adopt this cat with me?’ She said yes!”
2. Knor has been in his new home for two weeks, and he literally could not look happier about it.
3. “After months and months of applications going unanswered, our rescue dog found us when she came into my clinic for a checkup.”
4. “A kitten followed my mail cart for four blocks. Went back later to find her huddled by a garbage pile. Guess I adopted a kitten.”
5. “Today we rescued each other. A sweet, timid little girl to fill my home and heart.”
6. “Adopted this 12-yr-old battle axe today. Turns out she’s entirely deaf. Already runnin’ the place.”
7. His face just screams, “Thank you for adopting me!”
8. “She’s only been home for an hour and has already settled in. Happy adoption day, baby girl!”
9. “After a month of fostering, we officially adopted our land seal, Halo, yesterday!”
10. “Just adopted a dog and had my boyfriend come over to meet her. He’s already calling her ‘our’ dog.”
11. “Rescued this little dude from a bad shelter situation. His name is Vader.”
12. “Went to pick up my kitten. Ended up adopting his sibling, too.”
13. “We adopted sisters, and I’m in love!”
14. “Tiny, friendly feral I helped rescue from a car engine. Mine now.”
15. “I was terrified of adopting a rescue kitten because I wasn’t sure I could make him happy. Four months later, well, I think the pic says it all.”
These photos really do say it all! Animals and humans need each other, and our pets make our lives so much richer. Congratulations to all of these people and their adorable new fur babies!
Share this story to encourage your friends to consider pet adoption.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.