Ah, sarcasm! One of the purest and most versatile forms of humor. Many of us use subtle sarcasm every day, whether we realize we’re doing it or not.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Good sarcasm is more of a tone than anything else, and when it’s done right, it’s the perfect combination of self-deprecation and irony. The Instagram page @Sarcasm_only specializes in this brand of humor, and more than 16.4 million people have followed them for a daily dose of snark.
1. Usually we just use facial expressions, but this could work, too.
2. It may not be a fashion statement, but… we don’t know how to finish that sentence.
3. It’s usually 3 a.m. when all the embarrassing moments come out to play.
4. And that’s 100 percent OK with us.
5. Sometimes our “inner old lady” is actually our “outer old lady.”
6. Block first; ask questions never.
7. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
8. This gives new meaning to “quarter pounder with cheese.”
9. We do plenty of both and don’t mind sharing!
10. There’s a good reason for that.
11. Guess we’re gonna start tomorrow instead.
12. Introverts, have you ever seen a more accurate meme in your life?
13. And unlike pounds, we’re never getting these back.
14. Why do today what we can put off until tomorrow?
15. It’s good to have something to strive for.
Each and every one of these meme-makers understood the assignment. The sarcasm is strong yet not mean or hostile, so we’re totally here for it. We’ve got no time for cruelty in humor. Life’s too short, so you might as well laugh!
Share this story to make a friend smile today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.