With some yarn, a couple of tools, and a lot of imagination, there are no limits to what you can create.
OK, so maybe there are some limits, but you wouldn’t know that by looking at all the amazing masterpieces on a subreddit called r/crochet. This community of crafters is full of all kinds of incredible work. Below are 15 of our favorites!
1. “Changed the yarn and it grew by 8 sizes.”
2. “Ladies in my village in southern Spain crochet and hang these over this street.”
3. “Went on Reddit. Got inspired. A few hours later and this guy showed up!”
4. “Finished my first big project! Ulita doily rug.”
5. “I fell in love with a girl who loves daisies. She showed me a picture of a blanket like this. I had no clue how to crochet, but she REALLY liked that blanket, so I knew what I had to do.”
6. What a creative alternative, especially if you’re allergic to real flowers!
7. “My wife makes lovely crochet animals. At the moment she is not on a high with self-confidence so I want to show her that her work is not only liked by our kids and myself.”
8. “I made my old girl a sofa, to people-watch from.”
9. This crochet work is out of this world!
10. “We got married almost three years ago at the courthouse. About three weeks before the wedding I decided to make my dress.”
11. “I am working on a series of Feminist Icons for my Brownie Unit. Here is the first, Marie Curie.”
12. This might be the cutest thing we’ve ever seen.
13. “My mom crochets and donated 31 blankets to sick children this year.”
14. These pups might not know how to feel about their new broccoli hats, but we think they look adorable!
15. This artist perfectly created a replica of herself and her dog so well that we had to do a triple take!
We can’t imagine the time and effort it took to bring these one-of-a-kind creations to life! But we do know that we’re feeling pretty inspired ourselves!
Share this story with your crochet-loving friends.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.