So many magical moments can happen during pregnancy — after all, a brand new life is being created.
As miraculous as the whole process is, anyone who has carried a child knows all too well the many struggles that come with being pregnant. Luckily, lots of people are willing to share their experiences on the internet, which they can, thankfully, laugh at now. We’ve compiled some of our favorites below!
1. It’s called being extra prepared.
2. She could wear closed-toe shoes, of course, but we think she should just embrace it!
3. “Let’s say I ‘hypothetically’ forgot to take a Pyrex lid out of the oven before I preheat it and it ‘hypothetically’ melted.”
4. “Eight months pregnant and came out of the bank to find this… (I’m the blue car.)”
5. Eh, who needs them anyway?
6. “A gift my husband made for me to use when strangers/family get too grabby towards my belly without asking first.”
7. “My 39-week pregnant wife went to the store to ‘get stuff for dinner’. This is what she came home with.”
8. “The next person that asks me how my pregnancy is going will just be shown this picture.”
9. Pregnancy tip: Redecorate your bathroom.
10. “I texted my 36 week pregnant wife to ask how he was feeling, this was the photo I got in response.”
11. Strange cravings call for thinking outside the box.
12. “Im not saying that she has pregnancy brain…I mean it’s also possible that she made chocolate waffles. Either way it smells like a delicious campfire in our kitchen!”
13. Nobody is perfect.
14. “Pregnancy brain is so real. My daughters daycare lady sent me this. I’m so embarrassed.”
15. But did it work?
Wow! It’s safe to say there’s never a dull moment when you’re pregnant! We’re so thankful for all the amazing people who are willing and able to go through nine months of these kinds of struggles. They’re nothing short of heroes!
Share this story with a pregnant friend to let them know they’re not alone in their struggles.
Share to Give!
$6.06 raised today to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need with Smile Train! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$6.06 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.