Just about everybody has a story about spotting a celebrity at some point in their life.
Sometimes these encounters are wonderful and reaffirm our positive thoughts about these famous folks. Other times, those brushes with fame are hilariously strange, awkward… or downright nonexistent!
1. Do not adjust your screen! They’re just twin brothers who happen to look exactly like the “Property Brothers.”
2. “The 80+ year old’s version of photoshop. Grandma cut out a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio to cover her late (not so nice) husband’s face.”
the #1 good news email read by 825K+ people.
3. “My wife’s face on our wedding day compared to when she met Rob Lowe.”
4. This meeting with Larry David looks pretty, pretty, pretty awkward.
5. “My parents’ wedding day, February 1961. I think Dad looks like Matt Damon.”
6. This person’s dad played against Michael Jordan in high school. No pressure!
7. He was just a tiny bit nervous about meeting Morgan Freeman.
8. This guy peaked in 1989 when he took this picture with Alice Cooper.
9. “My mom didn’t answer my call today. Texted asking what she was up to, and this is the photo she sent back.” Oh hi, Nicolas Cage!
10. That epic moment when you find out your grandpa “was once Jack Black.”
11. Jeff Goldblum is what happens when you let your boyfriend pick the shower curtain.
12. “My uncle after tripping and falling in front of the Queen, 1987.”
13. “My uncle sometime in the late 1940s. Also a pre-Joseph Gordon-Levitt doppelgänger.”
14. Don’t mess with this guy! Even Chuck Norris didn’t stand a chance.
15. Now that’s a “Princely” Christmas tree.
Frankly, we prefer these silly encounters with celebrities over all the rest! It’s nice to see people using their humor to keep it real when it comes to fame.
Share this list with your friends to make them laugh today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.