There are some jobs that are best left to the professionals.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
Anyone can open a box of cake mix and whip up a simple dessert, for instance, but not everyone can decorate a cake so it looks like their favorite cartoon character or celebrity. That doesn’t stop people from trying though, often with hilarious results.
1. Happy birthday from the saddest Baby Yoda who’s ever existed.
2. “My mom ordered a graduation cake with a cap drawn on. I guess they misheard.”
3. Shrek, is that you?
4. Instead of a cuddly sloth, this baker made a… whatever this is.
5. At least this “hedgehog” looks like it tastes decent. The cookie part, anyway.
6. They really did Steve Harvey dirty.
7. They say this was supposed to be a unicorn, but we don’t see it.
8. She just wanted to make her partner a Chewbacca cake, not terrify everyone who sees it.
9. Speaking of terrifying! Please, don’t ever try to make a cake that looks like me. Just… don’t.
10. Poor old Elmo has seen better days.
11. “I made my friend a campfire cake for her birthday but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a flaming pile of….”
12. They attempted a mirror glaze. Instead, they got a mud glaze.
13. “The ice cream cake I ordered for Valentine’s Day said ‘I Love You’ but some of the letters fell off during transit.”
14. They fed the Gremlin after midnight, didn’t they?
15. “My friend made a Danny DeVito cake for her friend. It’s worse in person.”
May we suggest these bakers shouldn’t quit their day jobs just yet? We hope these cake fails taste a whole lot better than they look. Let’s face it: That’s not saying much!
Share this story to make someone smile today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.