Dogs are natural comedians.
No matter how badly our day is going, canines have a knack for bringing some much-needed smiles and laughter into our lives. Even the toughest, most disciplined pup has moments of sheer comedic genius. Here are 15 pictures that make us certain we could technically live without dogs… but why would we ever do that?!
1. “What a beautiful photograph you’re taking. It would be a shame if something were to… happen to it.”
2. This might be the greatest toy design of all time.
3. Something tells us he wanted his human to go play fetch with him. Not sure, though.
4. This is what happens to a white dog who loves rolling around in freshly cut grass.
5. You can’t leave them alone for a second!
6. Welcome to the coolest dance party ever. There’s even an invisible limbo bar!
7. “Our dog’s new hairdo, courtesy of the cat.”
8. Talk about the best thing since sliced bread.
9. “During and after a shower.”
10. How cool would it be to have a baby Chewbacca in your car?
11. “These are in fact the same dog on the same day.”
12. “When I’m in danger of taking life too seriously, I look at my dog.”
13. Cutest king ever.
14. “Breaching buddies.”
15. Including the dog in their engagement photos seemed like such a good idea at the time.
Thank goodness dogs of all shapes, sizes, colors, and breeds exist! Their natural positive energy makes us feel so much better. The fact that they’re soft to pet and love us unconditionally is a nice bonus, too.
Share these hilarious pups with your friends to boost their spirits.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$18.84 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$18.84 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.