There’s no doubt about it: Coworkers can make or break a work environment.
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
We spend a lot of time with our colleagues, so it’s important to get along – but the best work places are the ones where employees have a sense of humor and aren’t afraid to use it! Having affable coworkers can actually make the work day fly by, and let’s face it, that’s something all of us unabashed clock-watchers crave.
1. The bad news is there is no coffee. As for the good news…
2. When your coworker turns to talk to you at the staff meeting like…
3. This guy’s coworker made the best computer desktop of all time.
4. When you discover two other coworkers wearing the same coat you are wearing, you really have no other option than to zip yourselves into one giant coat.
5. He told his colleagues he “put some Bills in the cash drawer.” He wasn’t lying!
6. Even the road crews want to make us laugh.
7. “I work at a photography store in Norway. This was our Christmas card this year.”
8. And the award for best bookstore employee goes to…
9. Just a little light Covid humor.
10. “So they installed a new coffee machine at work and before anyone could use it, I placed this sign on it… best three hours of my life (I have the office right in front of the break room).”
11. This ice cream shop knows its cones!
12. They work at NASA, and this is how they pass the time.
13. He’s hoping to be promoted to Senior Web Designer soon.
14. It was a cold morning, so his coworker morphed into cat mode.
15. Nothing to see here. Just a man being interviewed for a job on Halloween.
That’s it, we’re turning in job applications at all of these places! With coworkers like these, work must not even feel like work. Where do we sign up for that?
Share this story to make someone smile today.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.