Of the hundreds of thousands of different types of plants, most of them are symmetrical in some way. But have you ever seen a perfectly symmetrical flower?
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
If you have, then you no doubt understand that there’s something magical about coming across a piece of nature that almost looks too perfect to be real. Luckily, you don’t have to see one in person to enjoy these seemingly rare beauties – we’ve gathered some of our favorites for you to enjoy below!
1. “Perfect flower I came across while hiking.”
2. These Japanese Camellias look like they’re made of paper!
3. “This absolutely perfect flower is right around the corner from my house.”
4. There’s no need to edit a photo this beautiful!
5. This swirly dandelion looks like something straight out of a Dr. Seuss book!
6. There are so many vibrant colors in this mesmerizing Kalanchoe!
7. “It’s hard to tell where one plant ends and another begins. Crassula capitella subsp. thyrsiflora is a geometric wonder!”
8. What a hypnotizing Aloe Polyphylla!
9. “These Forget-Me-Not’s grew in a heart shape.”
10. “Nature, this is some nice symmetry.”
11. Thyrsiflora is the official name of this plant, but we prefer Nature’s Staircase.
12. Who knew branches could look so cool and scientific!?
13. “A flower I found in Hawaii a few months ago.”
14. “My neighbor’s tree has the perfect fall gradient.”
15. “Sunflowers are actually made up hundreds of smaller flowers in near perfect symmetry.”
Although plants don’t need to be symmetrical to be beautiful, the ones that do certainly have a way of catching our eye. It seems the reason why is because our brains enjoy finding patterns, especially in a world that can be pretty chaotic. But whatever the case, these photos are a great reminder to stop and smell the flowers, both literally and figuratively!
Don’t forget to share this list with a floral loving friend.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.