We love most web memes, but animal memes hold a special place in our hearts.
Maybe it’s because animals have such expressive faces, so we can see human-like emotions and thoughts written there as clear as day. Or maybe it’s because even when they’re naughty, they’re still so cute and fuzzy we want to cuddle them. We’re honestly not sure what the appeal is, but we do know that our furry friends never fail to make us smile.
1. This goes double for hairballs, Christmas tinsel, and extra kibble.
2. Don’t ask him, he’s just a panda! Hence the disclaimer.
3. It’s easy to recognize 5-star service when you experience it firsthand.
4. Just keep smiling until you trick your brain into thinking that you’re happy.
5. Thank goodness no one can see us reading emails on our phone at 4 a.m. — It’s not a pretty sight.
6. This is not a drill! Repeat: This is not a drill!
7. Don’t you just sleep better knowing the guard dog is on the job?
8. Somehow this hurts more, but on an emotional level.
9. It’s a vibe, a mood, and a spirit animal all rolled into one.
10. It’s called fashion! Look it up.
11. The rug really ties the room together.
12. One is indecisive and the other is not so sure.
13. Chew toy? What chew toy?
14. Finally a foot race I could win!
15. It’s tough being an artist.
What is it about animal memes that warm our hearts so thoroughly? We don’t know, but whatever it is, we’re hooked! We could look at these all day, and sometimes, we do.
Share this story to bring a smile to an animal lover’s face today.
Want more animal stories?
Sign up for Stay Pawsitive, our free newsletter filled with all the cutest animal stories sent to you 2x per week!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$14.10 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$14.10 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.