Bruce Lee was not only a karate master, he had a pretty good outlook on life. Here are some of his best quotes.
1. Be Yourself. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”
2. Admit Your Mistakes. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
3. Don’t Waste Time. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
4. Go With The Flow. “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
5. Be Slow To Anger. “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.”
6. Stay Humble. “Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.”
7. Train Hard In Whatever You Do. “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
8. Live For More Than Yourself. “Real living is living for others.”
9. Focus On Endurance. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
10. Develop Love Constantly. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
11. Remain Positive. “As you think, so shall you become.”
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
You share, we give! Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need.
$9.30 raised today! Learn more here.
Share to Give!
Every time you share an article, we donate to Smile Train to help provide life-changing cleft surgeries to children in need. Spread good news, change lives! Learn more here.
$9.30 raised today!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.