If someone does you a favor, they’re “being a bro.” It’s just a funny internet term that means you’re being kind or helpful to someone else, as a brother or close friend would. According to the 6.7 million fans on the “Animals Being Bros” subreddit, this is not just a term that can be applied to human beings. Animals can also be bros, and when they are, it’s impossible not to say “awww, haha!”
VIDEOS BY INSPIRE MORE
The rules for Animals Being Bros are simple; moderators won’t accept anything staged, and only truly bro behavior will suffice. As a result, the videos featured here are raw, unfiltered, and utterly heartwarming. Take a look at this week’s cutest examples of animals taking care of each other, humans, and the world… just by being bros.
1. You’ve heard of bear hugs, but have you ever seen bear cub hugs?
2. This piggy is the best dog groomer ever! Just look at how much the pup is enjoying his spa session.
3. Orcas are sometimes called killer whales, but they sure look like bros to us.
4. He’s not great at it, but this cat is 100% dedicated to bringing the mail to his people every day.
5. A fawn wandered into a horse pasture, and the gentle giants accepted her as one of their own.
6. Crows are scary-smart, but it’s still amazing to see them do stuff like clean up litter. Who taught them to do that?
7. There’s nothing like a nice backrub!
8. “Roommate and I got pups. Now they are inseparable.”
9. We don’t know enough about these magnificent creatures, but we know they’re capable of incredible things.
10. This little dachshund is a fantastic parent to her family, even if they look a little different.
Animals have such an unbelievable capacity to nurture others! We love how accepting and open they are, don’t you? If that’s not the definition of being a bro, we don’t know what is.
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.